AUDIO TECHNICA LP60X USB TURNTABLE
The AUDIO TECHNICA LP60X USB TURNTABLE is a standard Belt drive turntable with USB connectivity, and external AC power supply (Gun Metal)
FULLY AUTOMATIC BELT DRIVE – STYLUS / PREAMP / USB OUTPUTS.
Experience the emotive sound of vinyl with Audio Technica’s entry level belt-drive turntable with USB. Easy push-button fully automatic function is ideal for a trouble free user experience. Integral dual-magnet phono cartridge (Replaceable stylus ATN3600L).
With traditional stylus output or built-in phono pre-amplifier to connect to any line level amplifier input. Also includes a USB output thats PnP compatible with most Mac/WIN software for converting your vinyl records to digital audio files.
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33⅓ and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
Just download the free Mac and PC-compatible Audacity recording software and start converting your records to digital audio files.
In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This stereo turntable features a redesigned tonearm base and head-shell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adaptor that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Comes with a 45 RPM record adaptor and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33⅓, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and head-shell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adaptor handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM record adaptor, and removable hinged dust cover
Type Belt drive, fully automatic
Motor DC servo-controlled
Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec, Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements 240V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
Dimensions 359.5mm W x 97.5mm H x 373.3mm D
Accessories Included 1.9m USB cable; 3.5mm mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover
Replacement Stylus ATN3600L
USB operation system requirements PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher), Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above