PARALLEL AUDIO PB6100 MIC BELT PACK
Multi-function LCD display for channel/frequency, sensitivity, battery status indicator, Alkaline/NiMH battery selection.
Patented IrDA technology for 2-way data transfer between transmitter
100 frequencies agile in 25 MHz bandwidth.
±40 KHz peak deviation.
35 mW maximum transmission power.
Supports various lavalier, headset and instrument microphones as well
as guitar cable.
Uses 2 x AA batteries to operate.
Low current consumption.
Long operating time up to 16 hours.
Standard 4-pin mini XLR connector.
1/4 wave whip antenna.
A choice of various lavalier or Headset microphones.
MT and GT gain controls for beltpack microphones.
Detachable belt-clip for changing of wearing position.
Matching battery charger: HC2.
- Frequency range: UHF 520-675MHz (3 available bands)
- Switching bandwidth: 25MHz
- Switchable frequency: 100
- 2-way synchronisation: Yes
- RF power output : <35mW**
- Spurious emission: > 60dB below carrier
- Dynamic range: > 110dB
- Display screen: LCD
- T.H.D.: < 0.5%
- Peak deviation: ±40KHz
- Antenna: 1/4 wave, whip antenna
- Battery type: AA x 2
- Operating life (Alkaline) : 16 hrs
- Charging function: Yes
- Battery charger: HC2
- Connector: 4-pin mini-XLR type
- Dimensions (mm) : 84 (L) x 64 (W) x 23 (H)
- Microphone input: Lavalier/headset microphone
- Weight (g): 76