Yamaha has unveiled two new, next-gen ready AV receivers, the RX-V4A and RX-V6A.
They have been redesigned from the ground up, and not just their bold new look,
both support 8K video, HDMI 2.1 gaming features and HDR10+, making them
compatible with the latest displays and those just around the corner.
With the YAMAHA RX-V4A, you can be sure that they will meet the needs of movie,
music and gaming lovers well into the future.
5.1 ch AV receiver with CINEMA DSP 3D, HDMI™ 4-in/1-out, wireless surround.
• 5.1 Channel powerful surround sound
• 80W per channel (6 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
• 115 W per channel (6 ohms, 1kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room audio
• HDMI™ 4 in/1 out, 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz, HDR10+
• Dedicated gaming function (ALLM, VRR, QMS, QFT) via FW update
• Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. *Availability varies by region
• MusicCast Surround capable - add MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 speakers to create wireless surround sound
• HD Audio with CINEMA DSP 3D
• YPAO™ sound optimisation